Friday 14 October 2011

Weekend ahead

Tomorrow I have an interesting day of betting with speculation being my main form of potential income. The United-Liverpool game is on early so any trading I do won't begin until the three o'clock kick offs as I can't watch United and trade at the same time, especially when playing Liverpool! My biggest bet of the day will be reserved for the unstoppable Frankel, mentioned before his last race, as he takes on the Queen Elizabeth II stakes at Ascot. Due to the unattractive odds of 1.35 I will be doubling him up with an early KO of 08.00 in the J-league between Nagoya and Gamba Osaka - to go over 1.5 goals. This will give me around £23 profit from my £40 stake. This is just under the £25 target for weekend days so I'll have another over 1.5 accumulator on of: C-Osaka vs Kofu (J League 05.00), Exeter vs Huddersfield (Eng Lge One 15.00) and Lillestrom vs Stabaek (Tipplegaen 17.00) at odds 1.7. I will have £5 on this, in order to win £3.51.

Obviously I am accounting for if these two bets are to be successful, but in the case that they aren't I have a couple of other games to use. I will use the ASP system to trade Evian TG and St Etienne at 18.00, as well as Catania vs Inter at 17.00 and possibly a few more yet, I am still researching those. As for the three o'clock kick offs I will probably leave them to trade with the Soccer Betting HQ instead for the first time over a weekend. You can keep updated on this by following my review on lay the odds. One last ditch money making attempt would be to trade the goal markets in the Ceara vs Flamengo match at 22.00. Should my double and treble come in, however, I will not use the ASP or the Brazilian match. Although it would seem like I have a lot to lose for tomorrow, I have a number of Bonus Bagging stakes to be returned so I should be in for a big day tomorrow regardless.

That's all for tonight. Have a good weekend everyone and be profitable.

No comments:

Post a Comment