Friday 5 August 2011

New Season New Start

After a small break from betting whilst I attended my friend's birthday in Norwich I am back with tips and excitement ready for the new season. Hull and Blackpool hardly sent shivers down my spine, as a very dull match and some poor trades on my behalf made for a disappointing evening. The tips continued to reward however, with both 1.5s coming in last night. Tomorrow I have five tips, all which I think have a good chance of coming up trumps:

Tip one:

J-League - Kashima vs Yamagata 10.30am BST over 1.5 goals
(If there are no goals after 10 minutes, I will lay the HT score of 0-0 for a small stake also).

Tip two:

J-League - Urawa vs Kobe 11am BST over 1.5 goals
(I will probably wait around 10-15mins before placing this bet).

Tip three: 

English League One - Sheff Wed vs Rochdale 3pm BST over 1.5 goals

Tip four:

Finnish Veikkausliiga - FC Inter vs Jaro 4.30pm BST over 1.5 goals

Tip five:

English Championship - Southampton vs Leeds 5.20pm BST over 1.5 goals


Good luck all, hope you enjoy the new season.

No comments:

Post a Comment