Tuesday 2 August 2011

Little tip for August 2nd

I'm writing this now because I'm not sure I'll have much time tomorrow. Today ended up very good indeed following yesterday's disappointment. Earlier I said that my over 1.5 bet had already come in, but a small investment on GAIS to win as well also came in, taking my 86p fund to £243.49, after a dip to £174.78 the previous day.

Tomorrow (2nd August) I will be tipping in a friendly match which is unusual for me. Because of this I will not be placing a large stake on this and would advise anyone to keep their stakes low should they follow this tip. The tip is Crawley vs QPR to go over 1.5 goals at around 1.25.

I will also consider laying Copenhagen to win in Ireland in the Champions League Qualifying round, after a less than impressive 1-0 win last week in Denmark. Furthermore, Copenhagen had a game at the weekend whereas Shamrock had a weekend off. I expect that Copenhagen will win in the end but it will be hard for them, so will consider laying them to trade out later.

Goodnight and good luck all.

No comments:

Post a Comment