Friday 5 August 2011

Ante Post for the coming season..

As I don't have a huge amount of capital myself at the moment, I'm not really able to lump on huge ante-post bets and tying up my money until May. I have however, found two bets that might be of interest to people in this market, and which I will also probably put a little on.

Firstly, a tip which was announced on Twitter by @jonnot a few weeks back - 50p E/W Lucky 15 bet on Man United, West Ham, Huddersfield and Oxford to win their leagues to return £1732.50 on William Hill. I think this bet is worth the small amount of £15 as a bit of added interest to each league.

Secondly, a tip which I have come across myself which I think gives fantastic value. This is for Man City to win the league when removing United and Chelsea from the league @ 2.26 on Betfair. I was considering City for the title outright so I certainly think they have too much class and money to not finish above the likes of Liverpool, Arsenal and Spurs this year. I also expect them to make a blistering start in comparison to Arsenal, who I have already mentioned have a tough first few weeks, which might present an early lay opportunity to make sure it is risk free.

That's all I am going to flutter on, good luck with whatever you choose though.

No comments:

Post a Comment